Today Sidney fell out of the shopping cart and onto the concrete floor in Target. OUCH! To add to the pain- Sidney was just recovering from running into a wall on the same spot on her forehead. To say the least I feel extremely guilty!! I bought her about $50 worth of DORA toys.

4 comments:
She looks like a wreck! Poor baby - did the Dora toys work?
MOM
Oh sad for sidney! That bump looks pretty narley Jackie! And to answer your question about going to the beach everyday that would be a yes! If I don't go during the day due to job hunting I will at least go at night for a jog or walk. Since I have been here I maybe haven't gone to the beach 5 days out of the 45 days I have been here. I know it's awesome I really make an effort to go everyday day or night! There is a peace that I feel when I am there that I don't feel anywhere else. Next time I see Jack Johnson I'm totally going to ask to get a picture cause some of the guys I go to the beach with know him and say he's really mellow and doesn't mind. So stay tuned!! Love ya Julia
Jackie we are soooo alike! That is so funny you bought her all those Dora toys. I would have done the exact same thing. Jack had so many bumps and bruises too I thought someone might report me to child services. Not that much has changed since. He still rides his bike looking anywhere but straight ahead. Well I hope that goose egg starts going down soon. It is seriously the biggest I've ever seen ;)
Hi!My name is shelley and I found you on a friends blog.I just wanted to tell you that has happened to us.We were at Last Chance and Tatum's bruised head looked just like that!So sorry!
Post a Comment