Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just taking it easy




Last night I went to check on Sidney and I just had to take a picture of this. I especially love her mow hawk!

She has really gotten into looking through her books and "reading" to herself, Elmo, Bow Wow, Dora and any other stuffed animal that is in bed with her.

3 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Seriously, why does Sidney sleep like that? That is too cute that she does that when she sleeps!! I had some pics of her when we were there for the marathon when you and I were driving back to cedar and Sidney fell asleep like that in her car seat but I lost those pics from my old camera. Can't wait to see you guys!! Love Julia

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie! I just wonder where her imagination
is taking her! How wonderful that she loves to read...especially with ELMO.

Love, MOM

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you got that picture! It is so sweet. I just love how elmo is tucked in bed with her and she looks like she is chilling exactly how her dad would be in his recliner.