Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sidney and Max



"Mother Sidney" talking to Max like a baby



Sidney's signature hair do- the MOW HAWK!



Sidney and Max were so cute with each other this past weekend in Arizona. I didn't get the picture of them holding hands in the car!

4 comments:

Aunt Julia said...

Yeah its about time you put some new pictures up!! I check your site often hoping you have new pics. up to view. Sydney looks like a natural mother already learning from her own. She looks like a sweetheart. When you have more kids she is going to be the best help and the best sister!! We are going to have so much fun in a few weeks the kids are going to love playing together at the beach. Love you!!

Jennifer said...

I didn't even know you took these pictures. SOOOO CUTE! I loved when they held hands in the car too. It's going to be fun watching all these cousins grow up together.

Emily R said...

hey jackie!
your fam is adorable! i cant believe it has been so long since we've seen eachother! keep posting! i love seeing updates!

Jennifer said...

Jackie stop building that house for 2 seconds and post more pictures!!! Gesh!!