This last week Sidney has been battling an ear infection-She has been sleeping all day and night for two days, but hey who is complaining? NOT ME! Got a lot done!
Poor Sidney she looks miserable! To answer your question about Randy he isn't in the picture or even around for that matter! Lets just say he is "out of the picture" if you know what I mean!! Love Julia
3 comments:
Poor Sidney she looks miserable! To answer your question about Randy he isn't in the picture or even around for that matter! Lets just say he is "out of the picture" if you know what I mean!!
Love Julia
I wish I could hold her right now. I hope you can keep getting lot's of stuff done, but have a perky little Sidney too!
Love, MOM
Ohh she looks so miserable! You guys are too cute in those sunglasses though!
Post a Comment