Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I have a question????

So I need some input on something that has bothered me since the day Sidney was born. I am wondering about changing the way Sidney's name is spelled. Most girls with her name spell it SYDNEY- and I don't want her to have to correct people the rest of her life with how her name is spelled. But I also don't want her to feel like I messed up when we named her. What do you think???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Just love the name Sidney - anyway you spell it will be ok, your baby is so pretty it will be lovely no matter what....but what the heck, if you do it now, she will never know!
Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

I would much rather be the Sidney that has the different spelling then the one that all the other girls have. Keep it! I think it is unique and she is soooo cute so who even cares anyway ;)

Eliason Family said...

We are going to Love her no matter what her name is, I do agree with Jen, why go the way of the Crowd.

Aunt Julia said...

Hey Jackie,
I think you should leave her name the way it is. Remeber I went by Julie my whole life and until I was older didn't really realize how speacial my REAL name that mom and dad both named me was! So that's why I started going by JULIA cause I thought it was much more meaningful, prettier and more feminine. And that's why Sidney spelled the way you originally named her is going to be more special to her because it is unique and spelled differently. The way you spell it now is much more prettier and different. But what ever you decide will be fine she is a doll and absolutley georgous!!! I love her sooo much and giver her a big hug and kiss for me!! love Julia xoxox